Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Thursday 5 December 2019

Spellbinders Pa Scribe Nestabilities Birthday Card


Made using the Spellbinders PA Scribe die set.  The inset part was embossed in an embossing folder from a Sizzix Thank You set by Rachael Bright.

The tag is also by Spellbinders but I can't remember exactly which one as there is another one almost identical to it but it doesn't punch out the holes.

Added ribbons and gems.  It's a bit of a hotch potch this one because as usual I'd left it rather late in the day and didn't have enough of the right colour ribbon to match the number of gems I needed so it became a bit mix and match.

Why is it I have enough ribbon to stock a shop but when I want a particular colour in a particular width I never have it?  Lol!


No comments :