Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Wednesday 13 February 2019

Multi Layer Arched Box Frame Card





Now I know that  I have folded the front edge on the left hand side over on the front and it should've been behind (you should've heard the cursing!) but after using DST there is no going back!

The other thing  is is that the middle pieces fit into a side piece through slots.  I don't know if I have done it wrong but it was only after I was taking a photo that I noticed that the middle pieces  don't fit low enough so where you should be able to see straight through the cut outs on the side, you can't on mine because it's all higgledy piggledy.

All in all, with the inking of the inner edges that went a bit awry, it's a bit of a dogs dinner!  I did put a note on to my friend apologising as she always sends me beautiful handmade cards.  Lol.

The cabinet die is from China (perhaps that explains it).  The die on the top is Sue Wilson  Daisy Cluster.   The foliage die is the Sue Wilson Blossoming Branch die and the flowers were made from  good old fashioned punches.  The  Happy Birthday is a Sue Wilson Mini Expressions die.

No comments :