Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Friday 6 April 2018

Birthday Card using Tattered Lace Floating in the Air Circle Surprise



Also used the Sue Wilson Delicate Daisy.

Have to confess that I'm really not keen on this this card at all. I love the circular die but what are those things supposed to be on the base die? Butterflies? Bees? Rockets? 😕 Decided to cover one up with a flower but that meant it had to be a big flower and it looks rather heavy.

Also, the pearl effect stuff was a bit of a letdown. Perhaps the fact I bought it in nineteen canteen may have something to do with it? And the yellow stamp pad I used is too bright but when I tried to get a lovely mellow yellow from the large craft shop literally 5 minutes from me it turned out that I had more stock than than they did.😶

Oh well, at least the recipient was appreciative.😆😃

Oh and to cap it all I've over cropped the photograph. Lol!!

No comments :