Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Thursday 5 November 2015

Wet Felted Book Cover

Had a fab day out in Cromer on a course learning how to wet felt.

I particularly wanted to do a piece that would be big enough to cover an A5 notebook for a present.

I wish I'd had a better idea of what my picture/pattern was going to be before I went in though as I did
have that "staring at huge blank canvas" moment and didn't know what to do. Lol.

Anyway, I had great fun and can thoroughly recommend Fibre and Earth Studios for a great way to have a go before
you go ahead and start buying all the millions of colours that us crafters MUST HAVE!

Finished off with lots of beads, some fluff and stitching.

I did make a bookmark out of the excess that I cut off but forgot to take a piccy. Ooops. Lol.

No comments :