Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Thursday 8 May 2014

A Day At The Seaside

Have been meaning to go to Southwold for ages so yesterday we decided to take the opportunity and pretend we were on holiday before the tourist season really gets under way. Though I do have a proper holiday due and hopefully it will be better than the last time I was away from home on a surprise four night, all inclusive break. Turned out I was in the Norfolk & Norwich hospital having my appendix out. Lol.

Anyway, had a lovely sausage and chips on the front. But I think it's the most expensive I've ever come across. I won't say how much it was as I'm still too embarrassed to admit how much I handed over. Wish there were emoticons on here but there aren't. (There aren't are there?) (Insert blushing emoticon)


Oh, and if you're interested, one of the beach huts is for sale. They are looking for offers in excess of £100,000.00.

Gulp!


No comments :